Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Categories

Archives

How to create a fake paypal screenshot .

Here are some simple steps about how to do it..! !
First take a look at  original copy of my paypal account..! !!
















AND THIS IS AFTER DOING A SIMPLE EDITING WITH SOURCE CODE..
NOW THIS IS THE VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT  HOW TO DO IT..!







One Response to How to create a fake paypal screenshot .

  1. Hi, I am John working in IT company. Cause of busy I work in my home so, I need a high-configaration which is one of the
    best computers.best computers.
    So, I was feeling worried about the best computer. By friend suggest me to visit your website and got it. This is really good product.
    Specially RAM, graphic, and all configaration are good. I am happy. I am happy.

Leave a Reply